Join us for an exciting and thought-provoking event, "Keeping it Glocal", where we will be discussing the need to empower authentic local solutions for the advancement of the global landscape. This event is the kick off of a synthesis series in celebration of reaching 100 episodes on the What’s Wrong With: Podcast (www/) by SOUR - and award-winning design studio with the mission to address social and urban problems - to discuss the universal insights that emerged out of the one hundred expert interviews.
The first synthesis session is organized in collaboration with NYU Tisch Center for Hospitality, with the participation of diverse industry professionals and students from NYU and beyond. Through interactive discussions with diverse global industry leaders, we will unpack the first insight “Keeping it Glocal” to understand what could that mean in individual domains.
Confirmed discussion partners are:
- Jose Molinar, Innovation Director for Global Supply Chain @ Colgate-Palmolive
- Michael Woodsmall, Strategic Development Director @ WHY
- Christopher Gaffney, Clinical Associate Professor @ NYU Tisch Center of Hospitality
- Cindy Hsiao, Founder & Strategy Director @ March Brand
- Regina Hourigan, Design Research Director @ Visa
The event will take place on Wednesday, April 26, from 3.30-5.30 pm at NYU Tisch Center for Hospitality and through Zoom.